Saturday 21 January 2012

Pleasure pain theory...

Finally at long last I've managed to assemble my vampire counts skeleton army!
The delay has been a mix between my love for painting my zombies and the sheer frustration of trying to stick these little buggers together - id imagine these are going to require some more concentration to paint the small details so I'll probably start with warbosstae's
Tutorial and go from there

They do look fab but I'm not sure I'd venture on another box of them yet. However I may change my mind once I start painting!

They have had their skull white base coat and are ready for action



3 comments:

  1. I think they are wonderful - I can imagine the price tag for these characters at a specialty shoppe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim

    Hoping to get some new stuff up soon

    ReplyDelete